Monday 21 June 2010

Musing Monday

I am feeling a relaxed a chilling day coming on today, Mom needs to rest as her jollop is a yucky feeling maker and for some reason I am really sleepy today. I feel major snuggles with duvets involved sleep  always good.

Please send healing thoughts for my Auntie Eileen's doglet Ziggy he is very poorly indeed and is in hospital. Aunty Eileen looked after me before Mom and I knew all of her dogs and Ziggy her poorly pooch is one of my friends and I really hope he gets better as he is lovely, an extremely handsome Chinese Crested doglet with beautiful markings.

Ziggy thourPrayersw2g and I am feeling so sad 3515  that he is so very poorly.

Get Better Soon My Friend !

Snuggles & Licks

                     Molly

0032

1 comment:

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Molly - sending healing thoughts to Ziggy and your mom. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Your best pal, Pip