Tuesday 22 June 2010

Talk-a-Tive Tuesdays

Ohh my goodness me I am off to see the Dr on Friday and I can’t say I’m looking forward to that much. Not because I don’t like the Dr or even because of the thing they stick where they shouldn’t but more because Mom has to leave me as my test takes a while and I would like Mom to be able to stay with me. They say I am very good though and the lovely lady behind the counter always comes and gets me and gives me lots and lots of cuddles and you know me and cuddles. I am having my Cushings medication test just to make sure it is all working as it should be and my dosage is all ok. So I am going to try and get Mom to take pics if she can but she is usually all scatter brainy and here there and everywhere when she leaves me at the Dr’s. Silly sausage that she is. My friend Ziggy is still dangerously ill and the news last night was not encouraging so world wide healing thoughts for him please hoo-mans and  fur friends. Mom is doing ok just the usual icky effects from her jollop but nothing new there and once she stops treatment a lot of these will go so not long now hopefully. She tries not to let it get her down but sometimes things get to her but she has a nice lady from somewhere called Macmillan ( not sure where that is though but I think it is near Dillingham, Alaska ) she talks to like she did yesterday and she is much happier again now.

Her hair is growing back well although a little odd she has a distinct patch of (eek she won’t be happy I am telling you all this) GINGER coming through right at the front. It looks quite strange so I am told.

I caught up with most of my friends blogs yesterday and Mom did keep laughing at some of your words when she was reading them to me especially a certain swimming pug I know with a neat turn of phrase. Benny and Lily are all ready for the summer now, Buttons has been going mad with her purple pig in a hydrant sheer genius, Bilbo’s butt has been wiggling wonderfully over on his Tuesday slot I have lots of anipals blogs I read and to put them all down would take all week but I will do this again so you get to meet them. I have found a new one today though and he is blind like me his name is blindmaximus and is blind cos of naughty kitty kats but he he an astute little chap.

anyway that is it for now I have to go get my shot now woohoo ………………. not……bol.

Snuggles and Licks

                      

                              Molly

                                                            paw

4 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Molly,

You is a very brave girl so I know that you will be OK when you go see the Dr.
I am sending puppy prayers out to your furiend Ziggy and your mom!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

A MilShelb Mom said...

Hope everything goes ok at the Dr. Our Mom doesn't like to leave us there either.
~Milly and Shelby

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are sure you are going to so splendidly at the doctor's Molly. After all, who could resist cuddling you!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

You are very brave. You know, I don't much like to be left and I'm not even blind, which might make it harder, I'd think. I don't mind much of anything, but being rescued only last year the one thing that would get me down was being left off at the vet or groomer. I was afraid they might not be coming back for me, since that happened to me once in the past. I'm getting over it, though, since they always do come back and it seems like they really miss me while I'm gone. I'm glad that your Mom won't have to have treatment too much longer and that her hair is already growing back. That's wonderful. Anyway, I will keep your friend in my thoughts and hope that all goes smoothly for you.

wags, Lola