Sunday 8 August 2010

Yesterday

877063qk7j7r5shg

My Moms mobile phone rang a little after 7 am ( can’t be sure of actual time as she is not the most alert hoo-man when she has just woken, in fact it takes her ages to wake up properly ). It was Eileen who is a director of TLDR she asked Mom if we would like to go with her to The Wiltshire Game & Country Fair at Bowood house.

lansdowne_family

Bowood House

Of course Momma said yes being half asleep she tends to say yes to everything ( very handy if I fancies a nommy treat ). So she got up and woke Pops to see if he was ok with the idea and he was cool and we only had about 40 mins to get ready. So Pops came down and sorted me out with brekkie and my morning jab & pills while Moms put her slap on in an attempt to look awake and hoo-man ( not an easy job as anyone who has seen my Mom in the morning will test-ee-fy too ). She then packed a bag with all my stuff in as I needed nommy treats, lunch, water, clean clothes, poopage bags and butt wipes, harness and lead plus the Molly Mobile. She then had coffee and settled to wait for Aunty Eileen ( she is my Aunty as she fostered me before I came to Mom & Pops ).

You will not believe what Aunty E pulled up in.

This was our transport to the show

Dogmobile1

It was soo cool and inside was my newest furiend so may I introduce you all to

Rio Beanie Pocket Dragon

lunapic_128123962119573_3

lunapic_128123962119573_5

lunapic_128123962119573_7

Isn’t he just the most adorable little fellow. We set off as it was a very long way to Bowood house but Moms said I was a very good girl. The funniest thing was when stopped for doggy ( & hoo-man ) potty breaks, we parked up the dogmobile and Momma and Aunty E got our with me and Rio the looks on peeps faces was so, so, SO funny !

After five hours-ish travelling we got to Bowood house and found the stand where TLDR were fundraising and I mets lots of other doglets and TLDR ladies, I will tells you all abouts one of them later on.

This is Amber

a amber

This is Sally

Sally

This is Barney

barney

This is Dodger

DDDDDDDDDDDDD

and this is Grouch.

grouch

This is Heidi

Photo0919

Photo0922

and lastly we have the incredible headless doglet ! otherwise known as Hebe

Photo0921

I also met Flo and a three legged Yorkie named Molly like me. I mets lots of others too but can’t remember all the names. Now apart from rattling collection tins at peeps, telling peeps about the rescue, letting folks meet us doglets from TLDR and looking at all the spiffy stalls we we there for somefing very special.

There was a fun doggy show to enter and I entered the over 7’s recue section and guess what ? I came second which was blooming fan-tab-yoo-lous ! Lookies at what I won

Photo0941

Momma is so proud of me she has putted it in pride of place on the wall.

1252482a4qhv84f1t

On TLDR forum is a lovely lady whose forum name is Dopeonarope and she decided to gets sponsors to raise funds for the rescue in a very pawesome way. She was going to have her hairs shaved off, how braves is that ? And she did have very long hair indeed. What a lovely lady. Here are some pics of her having it done and the lady doing the cutting/shaving is my Aunty E.

1 2 3 4

5 6

7 8

9

10

She really was a very good sport and she raised lots of funds so what a sooper dooper lady.

Momma and Aunty E, me and Beanie Rio headeds back to the dogmobile via some of the stalls and Moms treated me to some very special girly smelling posh doglet shampoo. When we dids get back in the dogmobile Rio Beanie slept all the way back and I slept lots too as I was so tired. But it's was a pawesome day and we are going to go to another show in October but Poppa is coming with us and we are going to sleeps in a tent which will be an awfully big adventure for us and I can’t wait to see all my new doggy furiends again.

Whiles we was outs Poppa went and collected my dress for the wedding of the year and some photo pics Momma had taken with hers oldie worldie flashy beast and they is lovely and Moms is gonna gets one made bigger then she is putting it on the wall. moms is finking that when she is all better she may start taking doglet photos but she nots too sure yet.

Anyhoo that is my hooj day out yesterday and today I is resting withs Moms as she cannot hardly move today, well she is gettings old and is certainly no spring chicken, a funky chicken maybe

sc

But a spring one deffo not…………………. BOL !

Hope you all had a great weekend, I is off to snuggles with Momma Now.

Snuggles, Luvs & Licks

M2

12 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

What a day!!! Though I can't imagine why you came in second place!! How could that be??? You are always first place in my eyes. Your new friend, Beanie Rio, is very cute, too.

I sent in my wedding pictures last night. I wish you could come to the bachelor pawty, but then again, it may get a little wild! I promise to be a good dog and not get in any trouble.

Love, Pip

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Molly, that sounds like the most pawsome day ever in the history of the whole world. I'm pretty sure it was. Your ribbon is most beautiful, too. I'm so happy for you. And one coming up in October, too. All the doggies were lovely, but Rio is too cute for woofs. What an interesting friend he must be.

lotsa licks, Lola

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I know the only reason you didn't come in Furst place.. The ribbon for that couldn't possibly be as PRETTY as the one you chose to win.

That was one fantastical day for you girrrl. I loved hearing all about it.
Coooool ride and super new furend inside it.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I fink stupid blogger ate my other comment.
Love your RIBBON. That was one coooool ride and a super new furend was inside waiting to meet you.
Thanks for sharing the day with us.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Molly!
Wow! You had a pawesome day!
Congratulations on your 2nd Place! Yes. I know you deserved the first!
That lady sure is nice cutting her hair for a good cause!
Thanks for sharing your day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OMD Molly!

What a fun filled day, yOu mets soooo many new and wunderful furiends too. That woman was very brave to haves all her hairs cut off...wow! I thinks you should have won first place in that contest, because you are the best...just sayin. :)

Woofs and Licks,
MAggie Mae

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We finally get to meet the famous Miss Molly - congrats on your ribbon!!! It sounds like you had a very busy but fun day. Lots of nice furries there too.

We want to thank you so much for coming to visit Phantom and our blog and wishing him such good thoughts.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful busy day you and your pawrents had! Meeting all those new furiends!

Get some rest now!

woo woos, Tessa

the booker man said...

miss molly,
holy cow, what a day full of the excitements! i did a double take lookin' at miss amber...she's my girl twin labradoggie! teehee. miss dopeonarope was a very good sport to shave her head to raise all those green papers!!
*woof*
the booker man

mayziegal said...

Oh, Molly! What a very much WONDERFUL day you had! That Rio Beanie is just abouts the cutest thing I ever saw. Well, apart from you, of course. And congratulations on your ribbon! WOW! But I am not surprised. Nope, not at all. I do think you prolly shoulda won first, but you're #1 to all your furends!

I'm very much impressed with that lady you gots her furs shaved off. She's BRAVE!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Rio Beanie Pocket Dragon said...

Hi Miss Molly, it was grrrreat to meet you the other day and thank you for keeping me company as it was my very first big day out! Looking forward to seeing you again very soon, lots of licks and puppy nibbles from Rio Beanie Pocket Dragon xxx

Molly said...

Woohoooo the Pocket Dragona has visited me here, you is so cool little Rio and I looks forward to seeing you again very soon

Luvs
Molly