From the very sweet and cute Little Miss Jackie she has given me this here award
It is my first ever award and I am so happy , firsts I win a rosette and now an award what a fan-tas-magorical weekend ! Now this award comes withs rules and they are ;
1. Thank the puppy, kitty or person who gave you the award.
Thank you so very, very much Little Miss Jackie this is my 1st ever award and you have made me very happy indeed.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I love to annoy my Momma by laying my butt really close to her head and then letting my windy pops go…..bol.
2. I can piddle what looks like a swimming pool overnight ( dye-a-beet-es and Cushions dizease make me piddle more than most dogs ).
3. Even though I am blind I still like to invest-a-ma-gate even though I might bump into fings.
4. My Momma makes all my beds smell the same so I can finds them all easily they all smell of Jasmine & white Frangipani.
5. I luvs hot dog sausages so, so, so, so, so much
6. I luvs laying on Mommas bed after I has had a bath and I roll around while I get blowed dry by the blowy machine.
7. I adore it when my Pops comes home from workies as I gets big Poppa cuddles which are the bestest fing in the world
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic.
1. JD & Max They are such cuties and are doing such a wonderful thing with their auction on behalf of Sweet Shelby.
2. Tessa The Maltese Oh she is the sweetest little doglet. A little white bundle of fun.
3. The Chronicle of Woos The life and times of some seriously lush looking huskies, one of whom is poorly so we is all rootin for him. He is having to wear a lampshade right nows and he isn’t happy about its either.
4. Those Elgin Pugs These little pugs are so much fun and certainly know how to makes me laughs
5. Nubbin Tails Is all about a tailless ridgeback, he is a real sweetie
6. Miniature Yorkshire Terriers All abouts us Yorkies
7. Meeshka’s World A fun lovin Husky who makes me smiles
8. Macks Mess Tales from a cheeky Boston Terrier in Texas
9. The Teachers Pets. Tales from a professional pet sitter.
10. Kitty Quartet Tails from Keiko in Oz who lives with her Pricilla and two brothers Kenji and Yuji
11. Kissa-bull Tale from a truly pawesome pack of Pitties and their Mom who has rescued Sweet Shelby
12. Ikes Life The ponderings of Ike a 6 year old Boston Terrier
13. The Pugpant Chronicles More super Puglet adventures
14. Rudy’s Life- as a guide dog in training The title says it all, a sooper blog
15, They Call Me The Booker Man sooper tales of Booker the lab and his scrummy sister Asa.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
Done that as I went along so now I have sore paws after all that typing so am off to my bed now and sending Momma up to her bed too as it is 16 minutes to 1 in the morning.
Nites Nites my lovely furiends.
Snuggles, Luvs & Licks