Tuesday 3 August 2010

Test drive is imminent

1164528mpybiv2b48

Momma is taking me out later today to test drive the mobile peppermint palace ( someone called it that on the LDR forum and I likes the name so that’s what it is until I finks of another name ……. ohhh maybe I could have a naming competition ! ).

I is not sure if I should be worried or not as Momma doesn’t drive and has no learners permit. Well if I makes it home safe and sound later I will let you know all abouts her driving skills. I expect we will get some odd looks but I is used to that now speshally as Momma now had neon pink and turquoise hair add to that all her tattoo-ma-jigs and peeps do tend to look at her odd. But my Momma is like me and we is boths unique and is not going to lets what others think bovver us one bit.

I is starting to get all excited abouts the bachelorette pawty, my bags is all packed chock full of bad nasty morning after head pain stopping pills. Well I don’t wanna feel like I did after the luau. Just got to make sure I has not forgots anything when it is time to leave.

Anyway I am off to rest ready for the outing later today. Poppa will be so surprised when we meets him from work.

Catch you later my sooper furiends

Luvs, Licks & Snuggles

         492056x5d4y0ll71  

3 comments:

the booker man said...

hihi miss molly!
i totally dig your mobile peppermint palace! teehee! you and your mama are gonna have funsies on your afternoon adventure. i just know it!
don't worries that your mama doesn't have a permit thingie or whatevarrr. my mama may have a license, but that doesn't mean she knows how to drive. bwuahaha! oops, i need to go...mama's comin...
*woof*
the booker man

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Hope you survive your drive!!

We can't wait to see efurone at the pawty either!! It's going to be such fun!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh we think it is great that you are getting to go on your first test drive in the mobile peperment palace! We know a couple others who have them and just love them - some are doggies, some are cats, but they are all really excited by it. We know you will have a great time - who cares if anyone looks - they are probably just checking you out since you are so cute!