Monday 30 August 2010

Hollibobs Is Fun Part 2

Luckily fors us the rains stopped and the peeps managed to gets a big fire going

IMG_1825

and every one sat in chairs round it as the stars came out to see us. Pops tried to toasts marshmelons buts the fire was too hot for him

IMG_1786

( he is a big wussy & please excuse the glare off of my Poppas baldy bit………bol ). So Aunty Wilma did the marshmelons as she is fireproofed

IMG_1795

Moms said they was most nommy buts I wasn’t allowed any. I stayed all snuggled up on Moms lap wivs my pink pyjamas, and my pink fur coat on wrapped in my fav blankie as it was a bits chilly but I was toasty warm. As you can see I is so warm here I had flames blowing outs the tops of my head !!!!

IMG_1789

All the times we was sitting round the fire there was lots of clanking of bottles and glasses not quite sure whats they was all drinking buts the hoo-mans got very loud and very silly they are a strange lots. There was lots of talkings about sateelites and somefings called the ISS buts that was above my little head. There was some green fings floatings about too and it mades pretty patterns in the air

IMG_1792 IMG_1793

The next is my favs as you can see Pops thru the green spooky smokes

IMG_1836

The peeps dids more drinkings and nomming down on stuffs I wasn’t allowed to have (Boo) and then Uncle Badger

IMG_1807

started talking about Foo Foo The Bunny Rabbit and everyone went barking mad doing silly actions and fings especially my Aunty Wilma

IMG_1808

IMG_1810

IMG_1809

She is such fun is my Aunty Wilma and so is my Uncle Fred ( buts I can’ts show you hims as he is a sooper secret agent and it would puts him into much danger if everyone knews who hims is ). He was doings all the silly fings too evens tho he is such a sooper secret agent ! How cool does that makes him ?

IMG_1821 EDIT My mad but totally wunderfuls Aunty Wilma

 

It was very late when Moms decided me and her had had enuffs excitement for one nite so we toddled off to our funny house but not before Moms went for a tinkle in the toilet tent and guess what she did ?

She wents to sit on the loo and she missed it and ended up on the floors what a silly Moms I have. Poppa said she was sloshed whatever that meant but she says she was just merry and my Moms is right she is a merry hoo-man in my opinion.

So Moms and me settled down for the nite in our weird little house and we was all snug likes bugs in rugs

IMG_1838 Don’t you finks I looks cosy ?

IMG_1839 and very snuggly too ?

So ends part two

Wivs

Luvs, Licks & Snuggles

molly_logo_shaka

 

Pee S. I havs a photo of my Uncle Fred that he says is ok for me to post as his identitty cannot be seens from this shot and it is one Puddle Duddles would be proud ofs.

IMG_1820

BOL ! That’s my Uncle Fred !!!!

Part 3 tomorrow

 

19 comments:

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Molly has pre written her hollibobs posts and set them to post automatically luckily as at present she is back in the hospital. she has Diabetic Ketoacidosis but she is stable now they think it has been caused by an infection but she is having neautral insulin every hour and iv antibiotics and fluids. So we have to ring back in the morning to see how she is doing then. She may need her usual meds changed but it's a case of wait and see for now But she is STABLE and her sugar and potassium levels have gone down already. My girl is such a fighter and I am so proud of her.

With love to you all
Mollys Momma

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh no first and foremost we are sending lots of purrs and prayers to Molly to get better quickly! We are glad that she is stable and hope she will be home soon!

And we do think it sounds like she got to have a lot of fun before getting sick, so that is good - hopefully that fun will hold her til she is back at home again!

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Molly is in our thoughts and prayers here in NH. We sure hope that she will be back home soon. Your Friends
Geisha,Grover,Lily,Wrinkles,Bailey and Mom Holly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh dear Molly, please feel better soon - we are so sorry to hear this. We have our paws crossed for you and Mom is sending good thoughts and prayers.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two Pitties in the City said...

Oh, we are so sad to hear about Molly. She is such a fighter, so hopefully she'll be out soon. We did love the camping pictures, especially her all snuggled up in the blankets.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Molly! I'm so very much sorry you're back in the hospital place! Sweet girl, I do hopes you get better real soon and gets to come back home with your momma and daddy! I'm sending you lotsa brindle snugglies.

I hopes you know how very much I luved reading abouts your hollibob adventures. It sure looks like there were lotsa ker-azy and fun peoples there! You Aunty Wilma is a hoot and I luvs her boots!

Luv ya lots, little furend!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Oh Molly! :(

More puppy prayers are on da way fur my sweet little furiend.

WOofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Dexter said...

I like Aunt Wilma's boots! And Uncle Fred! Goodness! I don't know how I would pick him out in a line up. Great cover.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

OMD Miss Molly, I am keeping my paws crossed that you get better real fast!!!

So happy that you had a good time camping though!

woo woos, Tessa

The Daily Pip said...

Sweet Molly - I am so very worried about you! Please feel better soon! We know you are fighter! Come back to us soon!

Love, Pip

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD OMD... I am sooooo sorry to hear that Miss Molly has the sicky thingy. I will cross my paws for her as soon as I get this posted.
I loved the Puddles look alike!
Take care Molly !!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...I was not expecting this worrisome news after reading that happy post.

Poor, sweet Molly. Me and my momma are thinking of her and hoping she gets better with da quickness!!

Healing Hugs
MinnaK

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...I was not expecting this worrisome news after reading that happy post.

Poor, sweet Molly. Me and my momma are thinking of her and hoping she gets better with da quickness!!

Healing Hugs
MinnaK

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...I was not expecting this worrisome news after reading that happy post.

Poor, sweet Molly. Me and my momma are thinking of her and hoping she gets better with da quickness!!

Healing Hugs
MinnaK

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Miss Molly Pops!!

We are reading your Post and enjoying yous good times and BOL and yous cute pho-toes snuggles.. and den read yous Momma's comment...

Molly!! You get better right now.. do you hear us!! Pip didn't stop talkin' bout you all day on 'da gator mission.. he wants you to be proud of hims!!
You must get betters for yous Pip man!!
He tinks 'da world of yous Molly!!!

Yous in our thoughts and pawrayers..

Sweet Molly Momma!! We send you calming thoughts and comfy hugs!

much love,
Josie, IzZY and Anakin Man

Chewy said...

Oh no! What a sad day in the blogging world today first buddy now you.....our paws are crossed for you molly! Come back to us soon so you can share some cool stories!

Paws and Licks
Chewy

rottrover said...

molly, not so much partying, girl! feel better...

Nubbin' Tails said...

Mom and Dad made smore's in the back yard the other night and we didn't get any either! :-(

You do look most comfy all curled up in blankie!

Sending all kinds of good luck get better wags to Molly!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

Unknown said...

Sending you angel loves to look over you and get you better molly pops