Sunday 4 July 2010

Frankie's 4th of July name game

1368495uwlpn7dpet

                          NAMEGAME 4th_

Frankie thought it would be cool if we all wrote how we got our names. I already had the name Molly when my Momma got me but she has given me plenty of new nicknames. The Diving Miss M was ‘cos’ Momma thought that is just how I looked even though I was bald and wonky eyed  and my nose looked like a koalas nose so she named me that like the singist lady Bette Midler. One of her really personal names for me is Princess Tippy-Toes as she says I am very dainty when I walk and it reminds her of her dog Willow who has gone to rainbow bridge and she walked like me and Momma called her that too. But my favourite name she calls me is Momo she doesn’t know why she calls me that and I don’t either but I love it. My Pops calls me Molly Popples  just ‘cos’ he thinks it sounds cute and he says I am his little poppit. So there you have it my names and why ( or not ) they gave them to me.

Now I am off to Pawty some more and find that Mr Pip to make sure no one spikes his punch.

Snuggles,Licks & Luvs

             1162367sp0uztldm5

5 comments:

A MilShelb Mom said...

We love your name! Milly was almost named Molly. We have lots of nicknames, too. :)
Have a great 4th of July!
~Milly and Shelby

The Daily Pip said...

Maybe I will start calling you tippy toes!

Love, Pip

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Thanks for the post, Molly. I love learning more about you. And I love your little koala nose. You are divine, but you're actually a lot prettier than Bette Midler in my opinion. Pawty on, girlfriend!

wags, Lola

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful story Molly, thanks to you and your Mama for sharing!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

Anonymous said...

Molly, you have a very much special name. Did you know that the U.S. Marines give out something called "The Molly Marine Award" to the woman Marine who "best exemplifies the meaning of being a Marine." It means that lady-person is strong and brave. I think that is Most totally YOU!

And I luvs the nickname, Molly Popples!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie