Friday 4 June 2010

Hopsital Friday

Mom had to go for her jollopy stuff today so I got the house all to myself for a couple of hours whilst she was gone. I quite enjoy having it all to myself now and then. For some reason Mom feels ‘pants’ ( her word not mine ) when she has this jollop, I thought it was supposed to make her feel better though and not worse but what do I know.

We have had a nice quiet snuggly time since she got home though and all of tonight as dad was out at astro-miny club so we have had lots of cuddles and Mom has said she is so glad she has got me as she would be so much more of a mis-og ( if you know what one of them is please let me know will you ‘cos’ I have no idea what they is) without me here.

Oh-Oh Dad’s home I am off now

Snuggles and Licks

 

                              Molly

No comments: