Thursday 2 September 2010

Oh My Paws

All my furiends are

lunapic_128345851164331_10

                &

lunapic_128345851164331_5 I don’t finks I would havs got as better as I havs so far wiv-outs you all your supports. I is still poorly but I is sooo much better than I was. I has come home wivs half of the doktors medical cabinet, I has pills, two creams, footwash and special shampoo for the itchies. I was looked after very well in the hopsital, the nurses was sooper especially Nurse Katy and Nurse Kim they gived me lots of cuddle and luvs and told me all the messages that Mom phoned frew from all of you and I is so sorry I worrieds all ofs you. I can’ts help it tho wivs all my problems but I try not to lets it get to me, lets be honest I has it made here I has a Momma and a Poppa who adore me and who I adore wivs the same intent-city. I has all the comforts a little dog coulds wish for and more. I has the most pawesome furiends I could ever has wished for so I finks I am one of the luckiest Yorkies going.

So to all of my wonderful caring furiends a big mahoosive

840275bkb2qbejdr

AND

2126724j87mk69dfa

I has to go rest now or Moms may blow a gasket ( not sure what that is buts it sounds painful ) and I will talk to you all very soon

Big Huge Luvs, Licks & Snuggles

              Molly

      xxxx

17 comments:

Unknown said...

So glads you are home Molly pops. I's been worried about you since I left when you wasn't well. I'm happy that you are feeling better now though.

Hugs. xxxx

JD and Max said...

Oh Miss Molly Miss Molly Mis Molly!! We can go to bed happy now knowing that you are home where you belong! Sweet dreams little girl - we're glad you're getting better! And we're sending huge snuggles to your mom and pops too as we know they are wonderful, wonderful people who love you to pieces! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Molly we are so glad that you are home now - but you be sure to get a lot of rest ok! We know that your mom will take such amazing care of you, and we think you will feel better quicker since you are at home and comfy now! We are glad that you have such great nurses and doctors, but we think that home is the best place to be! We will be sending you lots of purrs and prayers to get better soon!!!

Pippen said...

Glad to hear that you are home! Make sure you follow all those orders from the doctor, nurses and your mom and dad!

Sam and Pippen

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo

Yippee

Yahooo

I is dancing cause I am so HAPPY that you are

HOME!

Right where you belong!

woo woos, Tessa

Remington said...

I am so happy you are home! You always get better at home and with all the love that is there you will be up and running in no time! Rest well, my friend!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good Golly, Miss Molly - so glad to hear that our little girl is home. Now to get you back to 100% - all the best sibe vibes coming your way.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Unknown said...

WooooooooHooooooo, Molly!!!

This is the best news we have heard ALL WEEK...and maybe even more than that!

We are all smiles here, to learn that you are home again.

Doing da Snoopy Happy Dance!
Doing da Snoopy Happy Dance!
Doing da Snoopy Happy Dance!

MinnaK

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I am so very glad that you're home where you belong, Molly. I hope all our love and pawsitive vibes help, but it's your Mom and Pop who are there and giving you their love and support. Maybe knowing we care so much about you helps them a bit, when it gets too scary. I hope so, but the thing is, when you've got such a great home as you do, it's wonderful motivation to get well and get back there.

I hope you're not bothered by your troubles for a while. You deserve a break from all that.

lotsa licks and love,

Lola

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Oh Molly,

Our good furiends MinnaK is doin da Snoopy Happy Dance and I is doing da Wiggle Butt Dance! YOuz has No idea how happy I is right now, you is home...Yippee! I am still gonna send youz puppy prayers...'kay?

WOofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Zona said...

We luvs you Molly Pops! You are such a strong girl! Keep getting betters!

Wags and snuggles,
Zona

Lorenza said...

Molly!
I am very happy to know you are at home now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Molly ! You're HOME !! Yea!!!
I'm now dancin' right along with Minna Krebs!!

Corbin said...

Oh Miss Molly! I'm so glad you're home! I hope you continue to feel better :-) I've been thinking about you and praying you get better! So take a load off, relax and be pampered!!!
-Corbin

K9 Katastrophie said...

I hope you feel better! Glad your home now!

Licks,
Ruthie

The Daily Pip said...

This is the most wonderful news ever!!! I am so happy you are home safe and sound! I knew you could kick this thing - you are such a fighter and all heart!

Love, Pip

Mack said...

We are SO glad you are feeling better!
Have a great weekend and rest up!

Sugars,
Mack