Wednesday 8 September 2010

A BIG MAHOOSIVE THANK YOU

I would to say a big huge thank you to all of you wonderful people out there in doggy bloggydom. Not just for all your wonderful donations to The Little Dog Rescue in my my darling girls memory but for all your comforting words and posts and thoughts. There is a special thank you just for Frankie for his awesome idea of paying to name Shelby’s pups and for paying for one sweet little girl to be named after my angel. I cannot find the words to tell you what that meant to me

Thanks to all of you Molly has left a legacy in her memorial fund, her namesake and all the wonderful memories her Pop and I have and the memories we share with all of you.

As you know Molly had chosen her new brother and he came to live with us yesterday and I have to say she chose well , he was going to be renamed as Captain Jack but as he he had been named by the pound that took him in TLDR would prefer him to stick with that name as they do use the forever fosters pictures and stories for fundraising flyers and such  and it would get awfully confusing so Captain Jack is his alter ego and he will sign off on his posts & comments as Rich from now on. Sorry for any confusion caused. Having said that he does not answer to either names Go Figure……….lol.

Lola do please still send the leash as I am sure there will be another little girl in our lives before too long .

Molly may have left a huge hole in our lives and our hearts but I know she is safe and happy where she is now and thinking of her although still very painful does make me smile.

On that note please do drop in and say hi to Rich on his blog and don’t forget where I blog and that Mollys Pop blogs too so drop bye and say hello from time to time. I will still post on this blog from time to time tho.

Again a HUGE, HUGE

        Thank You

once again for everything, you are a really wonderful community to be part of .

With lots of Love

    Mollys Momma Tea

          x x x x x x x x x x x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwhh....we have all been thinking of you and Pops the past few days. Please know that Molly touched alot of lives out here in BlogLand and will not be forgotten.

I think that bringing another sweet rescue into your home to love and care for is the best legacy you could ever give sweet Molly! You two are such awesome fur-parents.

I look forward to meeting and chatting with Jack or Rich..whoever he wants to be!

Hugs,
MinnaK

Amy & the house of cats said...

We are still very sad about Molly having to leave, but we know she has lots of love that she got to experience with you all, and that is just wonderful. And we are so glad that one of Shelby's pups was named Molly - we are sure she will have an extra special angle pup watching over her!

We are going to go head over and meet Rich now!

Zona said...

We're so glad you'll have the tinkering of little paws in the morning again. We're off to meet The Captain Jack Rich!

Wags,
Zona

K9 Katastrophie said...

I am going to visit the Cappy!!!

Licks,
Brodie

A MilShelb Mom said...

We're headed over to meet Rich! Can't wait!
~Milly and Shelby

Those Elgin Pugs said...

We are thinking of you all constantly and we are happy for your Captain Jack!!

We send big hugs!!!!!
Katy, IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

The Daily Pip said...

I think Captain Jack (aka Snuffy) is going to fit into doggie blogland just perfectly! I am so glad that you will be leaving Molly's blog up - it's like she is still here with us! Sure do miss her!

Your pal, Pip

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Dearest Molly's Mom,

We lost sweet baby Molly today. I am so glad we named her Molly after your girl. Now we knowm your Molly and baby Molly will be together forever.

Sarah

JD and Max said...

Hi Miss Molly's Mamma,

We're always going to miss Molly but that amazing smile of hers and wonderful spirit will always be with us. It gives us great comfort to think of her smiling down on us from above.

Much love - JD, Max and Clare.

Hailey said...

Mommy Tea. Although I never had the privledge of blogging with Molly, I have read all the wonderful comments our furiends have left about her. She was one very special giel hat will truly be missed. I will paw over to Cap Jack's to say hi!!

Hugs & smoochies! xoxo

Hailey

Oskar said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My mom person & I will send pawerful prayers your way.

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

LailaSmith01 said...

A wonderful post to thanks friends that always there to comfort...So touching...^_^

dog pens