Thursday 26 August 2010

Today I is in serious mode

2018930h21h6ywxr5

Today I needs all your help as you all know I is a Little Dog Rescue Dog and you all knows what good fings they do to help little ones find good home and sooper forever Moms & Families. Today I is going to tells you abouts my furiends Toby and Grace. They came to LDR and were very fraidy dogs, poor Toby was scared of almost everyfing and his Mom Grace was not much better. They was poorly and had skanky teethies and upset tummies. Well after much luvs from Aunty B and Doktors kelps they was ready for a new home.

6

This is Grace and she is Toby’s Mom

8

This is my furiend Toby and he has to be nears his Moms Grace all the time, he hates it if ins she is not around.

7

Hims likes to sleep wivs his Moms

4

Even tho he is much longer than her.

Now along came a very nice lady called M and she fell for Toby and Grace like a giganourmas lead brick and she wanteds them for her very own. So they  went to lives wivs her and they has had much fun and luvs. Lots of lovely walks and cuddles and you can see Toby luvs running in the fields near his home.

2

But right now my furiend Toby is very sick and is in the hospital. Hims had to have a very big surgery on his spine and he had to have nearly 2 inches of bone taken out ‘cos’ of an injury he got before he came to LDR and it was left untreated. Now this is bad enuffs but poor Toby has had after surgery problems and now he can’t use his back leggies, But his hoo-man Mom is taking him homes soon and is going to begin long months of doing physio for hims to try and gets his legs working again ovverwise he may have to have them taken away. I know she will do everything he needs to have done to makes him get better but can I ask for you all to use your paws of prayer for him as every likkle fing helps. He has not been in his forever home that long maybe a little longer then me but his Momma luvs him as much as mine luvs me and my heart and my Mommas heart are just aching for her.

So please spare them a fought every now and then and send him healing foughts.

Thank you so much my furiends.

With Luvs

Molly

17 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Oh Molly,

Of course I will gives your furiends some extra thoughts..puppy prayers too! You is a good furiend to dems and to me!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

3 doxies said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!!!!!!!! Molly and mom, dis is just terribles. As you is aware...we is kinda breedists, being a doxie myself my mum was kinda beside herself when her saw them doxies.
(Bringin' outs da tissues)
Now dis here hits VERY close to home to us cuz brudder Albert had a back injury too and he was paralyzed. He had to haves emergency surgery a few years ago.
PLEASE let your furiends know dat we be sending majical thoughts and healing vibes to them. And if they is anything we can do please let us know.

Puddles

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Molly, that is just such a very sad story. It made our Mom get tears in her eyes. We will cross our paws and say some prayers that a miracle will happen for little Toby.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pippen said...

Molly,

We are sending our special hobbit thoughts to Toby and have our paws crossed for him. Please let Toby know that we have a friend who had a similar surgery and he also lost use of his back legs but like Toby's mom, his mom worked with him and after a few months he could walk again! So make sure that Toby knows it is possible!

Sam and Pippen

Lorenza said...

Paws crossed here for Toby!
I hope everything goes well!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, that is so sad, but it is wonderful that he's got such a devoted Mommy to try to help him through this. We will surely keep our paws crossed and send good thoughts to him. Please keep us posted and I hope things work as well as possible.

lotsa licks, Lola

The Daily Pip said...

Dear Molly,

Your friends are just precious! We will be sending them lots of healing thoughts! Please keep me posted on Toby.

Love, Pip

K9 Katastrophie said...

I be prayin!

Licks,
K-9 Katastrophe Klan

Nubbin' Tails said...

Oh my dogness! Poor little guys! We are sending all kinds of puppy prayers. We know how hard that can be.

Hugs to Toby's mom!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Miss Molly Pops ~

We are sad to hear about yous furiends 'dat are sick~

We send our love, and thoughts and pawrayers~


Yous a good furiend and 'day will feel alls 'da loves!!

Hugs to yous Molly!!
loves,
Josie, IzZY, and Anakin Man

Molly said...

Fanks you all so much, I am sure glad Toby and his Moms ( & Grace ) have all you guys rootin for him. I am also so glad he has the Moms he has as who could know what would have happened if he had not got such a loving sooer angel Mom like M
Luvs
Molly
xxxxx
PeeS I will keep you all updated on hims

Dexter said...

You got it! Sending our relentlessly huge and little peewee vibes to your pal and his mom.

Slobbers,
mango

Corbin said...

Gee, Molly... that brought tears to my eyes and to my moms... very sad. We will pray that he has use of his hind legs again and that things start looking up for your cute friend!
-Corbin

rottrover said...

Paws crossed -- all 12!

JD and Max said...

Hello Miss Molly,

Oh now this just broke our hearts. We certainly will be thinking of Toby and his mom and we have very much faith in the 'power of the paw'. Please keep us posted on how this little fella is doing.

Big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Zona said...

Oh mys... of course I'll send my prayers. The power of the paw is amazing! Please keep us posted. My sister knows those long backs can cause some trouble. :( Poor baby...

Hopeful wags,
Zona

the booker man said...

oh, miss molly, you bet your sweet pickles that me and asa and mama will be putting our paws together for your friend toby that his back leggies start workin' again. we are happy that he has a most wonderful forevarrr mama who will do everythingie she can to help him feel the betterment. pretty please let us know how he does with the therapies, okie dokie?
*woof*
the booker man