Sunday 22 August 2010

Phew I feel better now

                     sunday_085

I feels so much better for my long sleep in, fank heavens for Poppas transporty machine as it takes no time at all to gets home again. I has spent some time wivs my sweet Percy today which was nice and he posed for me to takes some flashy pitcher of him and he really is the most cutest pigeon ever. Don’t you fink ?

Photo0976

I is such a lucky girl to havs my own pet

Photo0977

He looked rite at me and I am sure he knows I is his Momma now.

Photo0978

Do you know what he luvs to eats  ? I was most surprised abouts this he luvs to eat …………….. waits for it…………… LETTUCE ! Can you believe that my pet pigeon luvs green stuff how weird is that ? But I don’t mind tho I luvs him anyway.

Anyway I hads a wonderful time at the wedding and even tho I didn’t catch the flowers ( not that I tried really I would not have stood a chance now would I …….bol ) I had the most fun ever. I danced wivs my sweetest boy a lot ad whispered sweet nuffings in his most delicate ear.  blushing-1

Anyways that’s me done for now, I can’t waits for the next social event.

Luvs, Licks & Snuggles

                620828bxor4333ja

7 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Molly,

It wuz so wunderfuls to see you at da weddings. I had such a grreat time! Tank you sooo much for letting me dance with your sweetie Pip too. Take cares of Percy!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You were quite the dancer at the wedding with your sweetie. AND we saw you two whispering sweet nothings and ..... a little more too:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Molly said...

I is inniscent I havs no ideas what you mean by 'and a little more too'. My Mom says I is a good girl lets not dissalooshun her ...........Bol.

Unknown said...

That Percy is a pretty awesome pet you got there!


Loved seeing you and Mr. Pip at the wedding....you two looked soooooooooo cute together!

MinnaK

The Daily Pip said...

Molly - I miss you so much already! We had such a lovely time ... sigh, I wish we lived closer!!

Love, Pip

Sketching with Dogs said...

Percy looks like a very lovely pet for you. Hope you have lots of fun together - dont know about the lettuce though.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Molly!! We's loves your birdy furriend!!
We's had a great time at 'da wedding too!!
Love 'dat first pho-toes of 'da icee creams!!!! Nommy!!!

Hugs!!
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man