Saturday 14 August 2010

OH NO ! But Never Fears My Momma To The Rescue !

I has had to send my Momma off to break my boyfurend and the boyz outta of the big house.

She managed to send me some pitchers of some of the jaildogz and I coulds only eyeball one of our boyz

il_430xN_105093235 Hmmm looks familiar there was also this fella

jailbird_pet_02 and this one

50CE9473 .

Moms could not spots my man or Frankie but she has special sleepings gases mades by me and Poppa ( but I is keeping the grediants secrets ). She has a lock pickings stuff and lots of fings she  mays needs like Acme bombs

bomb

Acme instant girls in cases she runs out of the gases

instantgirl

& big wire cutters

wpe35 .

Fankfully Momma is a mistress of diguise-a-mabobs.

This is hers but you would never know it.

BigMomma

and this too

burka-burqa-burkha-burqha-not-very-fashionable-or-chic

and this

Fat%20Belly%20Dancer

See hows clever is she ?

Anyways I has to checks on her progress and see if ins she has rescued my darling man and the rest of da boyz !

Luvs, Licks, Snuggles and Headacheys

1146988dcwfdaokto

11 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Oh Molly!!! You are fabulous!! This is his sister IzZY and some might say that I am a bit insensitive.. I say.. he did 'dis to himselfs!!

Josie is concerned like you are!!
Josie posted his face and is trying to get the men from outer space.. E.T and Alien to save 'dem.. I think she has been drink' too much.. we shall see..
good lucks..
love..
IzZY

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard ...we will be waiting on our rescue, whichever comes first - the sleeping gas with Molly's mom in disguise or Josie and Alien from up above - whichever one of you arrives first!

Poor Frankie, he wanted to keep this rescue low key and on the level. Oh well ...

Love, Pip

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Well, I just hope your Mom doesn't wind up in the clink as well. That would never do.

lotsa licks, Lola

3 doxies said...

Wahahahhahaha...kikiki...you're mom is Beeeeeuuuutifuls and smart. Thank gawd I still gots my beer goggles on.

Puddles

Road Dog Tales said...

Molly - Good luck to your mom trying to bust out those bad boys! We hope you can keep the girls under better control so they don't wind up in the slammer, too!
The Road Dogs

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

YIKES... I am under a TORNADO WARNING... Please pass the word. Gotta go

Mack said...

Talk about BELLY dancing!!!

♥ Sallie said...

Don't worry! Alien will help get them out! Or we can go with the Acme bomb. That might work too.

Can I borrow those wire cutters to trim some of the feathers off my boa?

Zona said...

BOL!! This is amazing. Your mom could work for a secret special spy agency!

Wags,
Zona

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Molly,

Your mum was a grreat help tonight. I don't thinks we could have sprung the guyz without hers. She wuz the only one sober enough to drives the Harley to the spaceship!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Lorenza said...

Molly!
Sure your Mom has the best plan to take them out of jail!
I hope it worked!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza