Thursday 10 June 2010

Snuggly Buggly Day

I have had a quiet day today, Mom is still not feeling to brilliant so we have had lots of snuggles which I always love. We have had some lovely weather until today when all the wonderful sun was hidden by lots little_black_rain_cloud_card-p137426537467151134q0yk_400 . It very chilly in fact and Mom has put the heating on tonight so I don’t get too cold.

I have had a little play with my Whirly Twirly Toy tonight and it makes Mom giggle when I do as she says I get so excited when I hear it being wound up. Mom says she is going to get me some ore noisy toys so I can play more, I can’t wait.

I am going to Kissiboo on Saturday as I have some new PJ’s to try on, the reason for me needing them is not just because of my lack of fur but Mom is cutting my nails a little bit every couple of days to try and get them back to a normal length and if I scratch in the night or when I don’t have anything covering my baldy bits I scratch my self to bits. My Mom does not like me hurting and neither do I so PJ’s for me every time. I really want some Zebra patterned ones or some with Tiger stripes ‘cos’ I think they would look pawesome and I could go around neighing and growling at hooman peeps to confusticate & confuddle them. I think I would fall over with a fit of the giggles to see their faces.

Mom had a nice long chat on the talky box thing with another lady from TLDR and it has given Mom paws for thought about finding another older doglet to live with us. I think i would like another non bouncy friend so I am going to help Mom look but there is no rush I am happy to wait until my Mom is properly .

Anyway my lovely friends I am off to bed now, Night Night all & Sweet Dreams .

Snuggle & Licks

                              Molly   

2 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, I hope you find zebra stripes! Will you show us the P.J.'s when you get them? I hope you do. I also hope Mom is feeling better very soon.

wags, Lola

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oooo new snuggly PJ's?? We hope you get just the ones you want!!
Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo