Monday 28 June 2010

Muggy Monday

Yet again it is warm and muggy ( for our trans Atlantic furends the definition of muggy is - adjective humid, close, damp, sticky, moist, oppressive, stuffy, sultry, clammy It was muggy and overcast   ) here again today and I don’t feel like doing much at all. Plus my tum is a little over gurgly but  Momma has got me some Bionic Biotic food supplement from Pooch & Mutt as she has heard good things about it. We shall see if it helps and if it does you can be sure I will be barking it’s praises here.

My cooling mat

Compact_Cooling_Mat_400 Compact_Cooling_Mat_Pink

from the Wonderful  Petzcrazee is such a dogsend in this weather and Momma wants a big one for herself as she says it is THAT good………………..   I guess it would be good for Momma seeing as she is a lady of a certain age    bol

I am afraid my gurgles are getting the better of me so this will be a short post but I may well be back later.

Snuggles & Licks

                                  Molly

43 Things Tags: ,

4 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, I know those gurgle. The heat doesn't do our tummies any good, does it. Hope you feel all better really soon.

wags, Lola

The Daily Pip said...

Hot and muggy in Chicago, too! They call Chicago the windy city, but it is really the HUMID city.

I definitely need to get a cooling mat!

Your pal, Pip

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We think we may want one of those cooling mats here too!! Hang in there Molly!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

Molly said...

I think Sara who owns Petcrazee ships abroad if you can't get them there